Pink discharge after my period ended a week ago.
I ended my period a week ago. My husband and I had sex the day after it ended and he withdrew. Normally that makes me spot the next day and it did. It's normally just pink urine and maybe a little red. But off and on today I've been having pink discharge. It's slimy looking and not normal for me. I have no pain like a UTI or discomfort. I will say that I have been getting hot flashes and nauseas after having a little caffeine. And I mean a 6 ounce cup of coffee, that’s it. I suspected I might be pregnant before this last period came. Which ended up being a week late but normal looking. I took a test last and nothing. Help, I feel like I'm going crazy.
I forgot to add that my mother had her full period the first month she was pregnant with all of my 5 siblings and me.