Please help
I am cramping and urinating more than usual? I go to the toilet every 30 minutes to an hour off one 12 oz bottle of water! I don't know what is wrong! My menstrual has been gone for 3 days now, and I still feel a little pain in my stomach! Please help!
your menstrual has been gone for 3 days, its 3 days late or only finished 3 days ago? if its late, test, if it is only finished 3 days ago you are probably not pregnant. it takes a while for symptoms to start
if you period just came get check for UTI...  The firs ttime I was pregnant I was peeing like that and had a UTI.. I just thought it was from the pregnancy..  Nope it was the UTI, once that was cleared up, frequent urination in pregnancy is not like that...  It can be more frequent if the uterus is in a certain position but I noticed a huge decrease in the urgency to have to go once the UTi was gone.. UTI can also cause cramping
take a pregnancy test, to save you some stress (not in bad way) i use to feel the same thinking i was pregnant which i wasn't, this month i felt the same and decided it was normal, am tired of disappointment but to my surprise it turned out i was pregnant when i tested yesterday.