Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Please help!!!

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Please help!!!

I started my period on the September 8th and then I had unprotected sex on September 27th twice. Several days ago; I got cramps like I was going to get period I run to the bathroom few times to check it but nothing. Today it’s the period due and it has not arrived yet. But it is really strange I do not have any symptoms like always (bloating, cramps, just sore boo’s). Yesterday I got hot flashes and I cried for 1 hour but I do not know why. Yesterday morning I did pregnancy test and it came negative. I doubt I could get pregnant because the guy I had sex with has low sperm count. Do you thing it’s still possible I could be pregnant. I even did not think, I was ovulation that day
Please advice.
If your period was due today I would test tomorrow! it should show up now if you were. And if you have sex onthe days you ovu. here is a greater chace of being pregnant!!
it took me one week after my period to find out i was pregnant with my last pregnancy.  If you think you are, keep testing
I thought I was going to get my period when I got pregnant too because I was cramping and my boobs were sore like normal. But after a week, it never came so I tested and got faint test results. I waited like 2 or 3 days and tested again and came back postive. So just wait and keep testing every couple days. I think it was 5 days after my period was supposed to be there when I found out I was pregnant.
I found out the day  after period,everyones body reacts differently.good luck..
Avatar n tn
Actually, with my first pregnancy the test came out positive two weeks after I missed period.
This time, even though, I would like to be pregnant I don’t thing it’s a good time for me yet. I was not trying to conceive but I did not use protection because I knew my partner has low sperm count plus I had period on Sep 8th and I had sex Sept 27th that is 21st day of the cycle. I thought the ovulation occurs on the 14th day of the cycle and I could get pregnant two days after it. I went online and found out I was in the ovulation zone but less probability to get pregnant. I still have no period and I’m extremely tired and sleepy.
Ovulation occurs 14 days BEFORE you start your next period. So, if you have a regular cycle, it's pretty easy to determine, but if you have irregular cycles, it's a bit harder. Keep testing and let us know what you find out!
Avatar n tn
Then that means I had unprotected sex like 10- 11 days before period. Hmm I might actually be in the ovulation window. But how about my partner and he was told that he has small sperm count. Did anyone have same situation? I’m scared. I still have no period and I’m extremely tired. But still I have no pms signs like cramps and so on. Do you guys think I’m pregnant????
That would have been in the window because it isn't an exact 14 days by any means, it's just an estimate. And low sperm count doesn't mean no sperm count so it's definitely possible. Why was he tested to find that out?

My first clue that I was pregnant is that I didn't have PMS symptoms like usual. Take a test and if it's negative re-test every couple of days. If you've already missed your period, your doctor should be willing to do a blood test to find out for you. Hope that helps.
Avatar n tn
He was tested because he had tried with his ex wife for 10 years and he got her pregnant only once but she was tested as well and she had some problems too. He is 40 now and I’m 32 I hope we have good chances to have a child together. But I was hoping not yet (:)

Yeah I’m officially late one day. I asked my b-friend to pick up some pregnancy test today. However, this mooring I got little cramps and the feeling like I was going to get period. But I’ve got nothing yet not even spotting. I will test today and let you know.
Avatar n tn
I just took pregnancy test and it’s still negative. I calculated days and it has been only 12 days since I had unprotected sex and only one day since I missed my period. Probably it is too early to show if I was pregnant.
Shannon79 commented on photo
1 hr ago
KTowne, and KeeLolo commented on KeeLolo's status
KTowne commented on photo
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy