Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Popped blood vessel????

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Popped blood vessel????

So this morning (after throwing up) my dad said that my eye was really blood shot. So I went and looked in the mirror and I popped a blood vessel! It looks really gross and creepy, has this happened to you ladies? And what do you do for it??
Bump
My mom had this happen to her, unfortunately there's nothing you can do for it. Eventually it will go away on its own.
Happened to me in the summer...it went away within a week.  It goes away a little by little each day.  It looks worse than it really is you should be fine.
I have it now. I threw up so hard yesterday I have it call along my neck. Scared me.
I get little red spots all around my eyes that last for a few days from popped vessels but i haven't popped one in my eye yet.
I popped one in my eye during my last delivery:/ my son was coming out sunnyside up so it was really hard trying to push his head out. Went away after a few days tho, so I'm sure your fine:)
KeeLolo, KTowne, and hansen20 commented on renae176's status
9 mins ago
hansen20 commented on photo
1 hr ago
babyIvy_42715 commented on photo
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy