Positive or not?!
I took a One Step Pregnancy test...kinda a cheap brand...the kind that makes a - for negative and a + for positive well the vertical line that tells u if your pregnant or not was half a line and it was dotted but it stopped where it met up with the - line on the test....so does that mean the test was positive? ....or was it negative? or has anyone experienced something similar and were you pregnant or not...I'm super confused, and kinda bummed that I"m probably going to have to go spend more money on another test!
I would say you should get a different test.  Just to be sure.  You will probably get very mixed opinions on whether it is positive or negative.  I would avoid the blue dye tests since they often get evaps (from all I have heard).  And I think that the dollar store tests do it too (from my own experience).  My personal favorite is the First Response Early Result.  Good luck.
you should buy a first response,or a digtal you will get a better answer
I have always had excellent, and true, results with the Dollar Tree tests.  If you read it within the time frame, after 3 and before 10 min. you will get an accurate result.  It will be stark white if it is negative and will have a pinkish/purplish line if positive.  They have always been accurate for me and they are only a dollar!!!  You could by 10 for what you would pay for 1 decent "other" brand.  Good luck!