Possible implantation bleeding? Please help.
My boyfriend and I have been trying to conceive for several months now with no luck. A few years ago I had my left ovary and tube taken out due to a cyst. But still have my right one. My periods have always been regular since I got off birth control. Well this month, 4 days before my expected period I had maybe a quarter size of brown and red discharge/blood so I thought I had started my period but that was it...I didn't have any more discharge. So I decided just to wait for my period. My period was 4 days late. But it doesn't seem like my usual period...very light and still a little brown. I've been having mild cramps and nausea. But my nipples and breast have been VERY sore and tender. I took 2 of the cheap pregnancy tests, but both negative. Could this just be my period or could I possibly still be pregnant? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
It is very possible that you experienced implantation bleeding.  How long after the initial bleedind did you take the HPT?  After implantation occurs it will take 2-3 days for a blood test to recognize pregnancy, and another 5-6 days (after a blood test, so 7-8 days after implantation) for a urine test to show a positive.  

If you wanted to take a HPT to be sure, you should now be well past the 7-8 days past implantation to get a BFP.

Good luck to you and keep us posted!!
no it sound like implanation bleed and that you proberbly in early stages of pregnancy wait 2 weeks and test again good luck and keep us posted...