Post Partum uterine cramping
?Is it possible to have uterine cramping 5 weeks post-partum even though bleeding has ceased"
I would contact your doc to see what's going on. From what I've heard, the cramping should lighten up after day 3 or so (but it can take up to 6 weeks for your uterus to return to normal) Have you been experiencing it since you gave birth? Or did it stop and just now start up again? If it were me, I would call the doc and see what they have to say.
thats funny because i am 4 weeks PP tomorrow and i had some lower sotmach/uterine area cramping today.  
It's funny you posted this because just tonight I experienced the worst uterine cramps I've experienced since I gave birth to my daughter and I am now 8 weeks post-partum. Did you deliver naturally or c-section. Mine was a c-section so I think that may have to do with the cramps.. but if you're concerned about the cramping contact your healthcare provider for reassurance. I'm sure everything is fine ;)