Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Postpartum

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Postpartum

Hey ladies..I had my baby 1 week ago nd I feel super emotional these past days idk y but I feel like crying all the time..has anybody had this happen to them??is it normal??
Yes. I cried for 2 weeks after I had my son. Sometimes it seemed ridiculous and stupid the things I was crying over. Your body is still adjusting and your hormones are still out of whack. Trust me you can make it. :) congrats on your baby. Hope things get better for you. Feel free to message if you just need to talk.
My daughter is now 4 weeks, but during the first week I was very emotional and cried very easily. It's normal. Congratulations
Oh yes...so normal! You have lots of hormones trying to work themselves out. Not to mention, becoming a Mother is such an amazing journey! You are in love and exhausted, so cry your eyes out. It doesn't mean sadness. So don't worry about how it appears and just let it flow. You will be feeling more balanced as time goes on.
The baby blues. I cried over just about anything my hubby said to me or how he said it for the 1st week or 2 after my daughter was born.
Yup. Totally normal, it help relief the anxiety and stress. I cried everyday for the first two weeks after my lo was born. In fact I had a break down right infront of her pedi, poor doctor keep telling me you're doing great, look at this beautiful baby. I really know how to make a great first impression. And my LO pooped while the doctor was holding her. Great way to said hi. Like mother like daughter I guess. Lol.
Make sure you call a fellow mommy and talk about what your feeling, get it out. It helps to have someone who understands.
xoxo_143 Idk what's wrong with me. I... Comment
1 hr ago
KTowne, Hollus, and hansen20 commented on renae176's status
KTowne commented on Hollus's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy