Pre-Labor Pains??
Just wondering what all i can do to get through the pain and or help to move the process along to get me dilating?? I am in so pain much it hurts ALOT!!  But im not in labor so the ER keeps telling me to drink water and go home!! i do drink water so much i hardly sleep im up every hour to go pee!! and every1 else says its just gonna worse so i should just deal with it but isnt there something i can do to make myself a lil bit more comfortable and get through the pain i am having? They have chk d me but im 0 on dilation and 60% on thinning!
Early labor sometimes doesn't progress you along like it should, it will eventually! BUT, I walked, a lot, bounced on a exercise ball, sway back and forth to work the baby down in the birth canal, do stretches if you can, it's hard to do all of these things while in labor, but it will make the contractions come faster and stronger, and make them progress you along! I knew I was in labor because I couldn't sleep through the contractions! Good luck hun!
Get on the floor next to your bed on your knees and put your arms on your bed, or couch I'd bed is too high. And rock forward and back. Also sex will help because of sperm. You can stimulate your nipples and that will help with progressing things along. Take a bath and try to relax. Horrible I know but I did all that and it helped. Good luck!
How far along are you??
im 37 weeks today! well i sat on the ball through the weekend and i was thinned out more when they checked me i guess i ll keep trying but it feels like horrible menstral cramps on just one side cus its only my right side that keeps hurting! and water is not working all im doing is running to the bathroom and im still in pain!
Mine felt like menstrual cramps, and then it felt like I had to have BM, so keep an eye on it!
yup thats exactly what mine feels like! another reason i keep running to the bathroom!! well hopefully soon then!!
Definitely, mine started about 1am, and lasted until 2-3pm, and at that point I was still only 3-4cm, sometimes it just takes a while to progress unfortunately!