Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Pre seminal fluid

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Pre seminal fluid

Hi all. I was wondering if anyone knows if pre-seminal fluid (pre-***) can cause pregnancy. I've heard that it contains a small amount of sperm in it, if a guy has recently ejaculated. I've also heard that urinating a few times after, sperm in the pre-seminal fluid would be killed. Is this true? I had unprotected sex 5 days after my period and all that was present was the pre-*** (which my fiance` had previously ejaculated the day before - not in me). Could there be a possibility of me being pregnant?

Also I have a 31 day cycle (period lasts for 7 days). I finished my period of the 1st of this month and it isn't due until tomorrow or the day after.  I do check my cervix and record my observations. Its very difficult for me to tell the difference of me ACTUALLY ovulating and just the days that lead up to it.  I should have ovulated around the 10th of this month.  For some strange reason I started to have very noticeable clear mucus around the 16th of this month.  It lasted for about 3 days and my cervix was high.  Could this mean that I ovulated late?  Also I have been feeling nauseated since yesterday. I don't know if this could be a symptom or if it is just something that I've contracted (a virus has been going around lately). I don't have any other "pregnancy" symptoms, though. Would it be too soon to tell? I would appreciate any help. Thanks a lot.
You can get pregnant off of pre-*** however it only survives for like a day and if he pee'd then he wouldn't have any in there.
desderius, KeeLolo, Shannon79, hansen20, and Hollus commented on KeeLolo's status
30 mins ago
KeeLolo commented on veronica0808's status
KeeLolo commented on laureninlove's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy