Pre seminal fluid
Hi all. I was wondering if anyone knows if pre-seminal fluid (pre-***) can cause pregnancy. I've heard that it contains a small amount of sperm in it, if a guy has recently ejaculated. I've also heard that urinating a few times after, sperm in the pre-seminal fluid would be killed. Is this true? I had unprotected sex 5 days after my period and all that was present was the pre-*** (which my fiance` had previously ejaculated the day before - not in me). Could there be a possibility of me being pregnant?

Also I have a 31 day cycle (period lasts for 7 days). I finished my period of the 1st of this month and it isn't due until tomorrow or the day after.  I do check my cervix and record my observations. Its very difficult for me to tell the difference of me ACTUALLY ovulating and just the days that lead up to it.  I should have ovulated around the 10th of this month.  For some strange reason I started to have very noticeable clear mucus around the 16th of this month.  It lasted for about 3 days and my cervix was high.  Could this mean that I ovulated late?  Also I have been feeling nauseated since yesterday. I don't know if this could be a symptom or if it is just something that I've contracted (a virus has been going around lately). I don't have any other "pregnancy" symptoms, though. Would it be too soon to tell? I would appreciate any help. Thanks a lot.
You can get pregnant off of pre-*** however it only survives for like a day and if he pee'd then he wouldn't have any in there.