Aa
A
A
Close
Pre seminal fluid
Hi all. I was wondering if anyone knows if pre-seminal fluid (pre-***) can cause pregnancy. I've heard that it contains a small amount of sperm in it, if a guy has recently ejaculated. I've also heard that urinating a few times after, sperm in the pre-seminal fluid would be killed. Is this true? I had unprotected sex 5 days after my period and all that was present was the pre-*** (which my fiance` had previously ejaculated the day before - not in me). Could there be a possibility of me being pregnant?

Also I have a 31 day cycle (period lasts for 7 days). I finished my period of the 1st of this month and it isn't due until tomorrow or the day after.  I do check my cervix and record my observations. Its very difficult for me to tell the difference of me ACTUALLY ovulating and just the days that lead up to it.  I should have ovulated around the 10th of this month.  For some strange reason I started to have very noticeable clear mucus around the 16th of this month.  It lasted for about 3 days and my cervix was high.  Could this mean that I ovulated late?  Also I have been feeling nauseated since yesterday. I don't know if this could be a symptom or if it is just something that I've contracted (a virus has been going around lately). I don't have any other "pregnancy" symptoms, though. Would it be too soon to tell? I would appreciate any help. Thanks a lot.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
187316 tn?1386360282
You can get pregnant off of pre-*** however it only survives for like a day and if he pee'd then he wouldn't have any in there.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Pregnancy Tracker