Pre-washing Crib bumper/sheet???
I was wondering if I needed to prewash the crib bumper, sheet and quilt for Landen's nurery.  I know to prewash his clothes with dreft, but what about the bumper and crib sheet?  Anyone know?  They are new,  but I also know to wash clothes, even if they are new, is it the same for sheet/bumper?  thanks
Umm. I would wash the sheet but the bumper I wouldnt.
i'm not washing alex's bumper or quilt, but i am def washing the sheets i have when i do his laundry....when should you start that? i thought about doing it all today since i have to do all the laundry anyways....i still have like 10 1/2 weeks to go, but figured i'd better get it done while i have time!
I washed the sheet...no quilt or bumper washing for me.  He didnt use the quilt ever (just decoration).  By the time he was able to touch the bumpers I took them out of the crib.
I washed everything probably about 3 weeks before I was due.  There is no rush...plus if you do it too soon then it is just collecting dust.  LOL.
lol it's collecting dust now, we bought the set and mattress a month ago, and as soon as we got home, df put it together....by himself.....wouldn't lemme help.....i think he figured till the baby got here, it was really the only thing he'd get to do because the rest is mostly growing and baby showers lol....at least on our end it has been haha.....
i washed the sheet.....i thought the bumper qnd quilt might fade  :) ~d
I washed everything, sheets, bumper pad, and the quilt.  They say to wash ANYTHING that the baby comes in contact with.  They didn't fade or anything....most of them are machine washable, especially since at some point you are probably going to have to wash them.  Hope this helps!  Good luck

Shell
I wash everything, took it to the laundry.  You need to be extra careful with all thats going to be touching the baby