Preggo Acne
Ok so I've always heard that women were supposed to be "glowing" when they were pregnant.  Well that is definitely NOT the case with me, I'm about three months in and breaking out ALL over my face and chest!  Before I was pregnant I only broke out when I was on my period, usually I have very clear skin. This is my first pregnancy so I don't really know what causes this, is it the increase in hormones?  Are there any special body cleansers I should use, or am I missing any vitamins?  Does this happen often?  
Any help would be GREAT, thanks!
It's due to extra hormones in your body. That's all the advice I can give because I am unsure of the cleansers to use.
Unfortunately there's not a way to prevent it. I got it bad from about 3-6 months. Its the hormones they do some crazy things to ur body including ur skin. Ive noticed that when i was pregnant with my daughter i didn't experience that but with both my boys i have it bad. Hopefully youll clear up soon. Pregnancy isnt always "a walk in the park" like it is for some mommies!
Sadly it's a common pregnancy problem :-P  it gets better as your pregnancy progresses though :-) I think there are cleansers you want to avoid because of the stuff in them but I'm not sure which.  I just use a basic antibacterial soap (dial lol).  If in doubt, just ask your ob, I'm sure they've fielded this question a lot :-)
Thanks guys, its nice to know I'm not the only one!!
It'll get somewhat better in the third trimester. I'm 27 weeks and my face is drying out.  
im 13 weeks and my face never broke out till i got pregant. my face is also very dry. my mom said its because its my first and im young. (20) but ive been using clean and clear mask and wash. it seems too help
Had the same issues at 3 months...8 months now and I can't remember the last time I had a pimple.  
I have had severe acne my whole life. I also have very oily skin. So as you can guess my already bad complexion got worse with pregnancy. I have found that the only thing that works for me is using a gental cleanser and useing hydrogen peroxide as a toner and useing a very gental moisturizer.  It is completely safe and my skin has been the clearest it has been in years. Besides the scares.
I am 26w6d and I am still a pimply mess lol I stay that way my entire pregnancy (at least) I did with my son and when I'm not pregnant I have the greatest complection ever!! It ***** but it will be worth it in the end
Omg I never had acne until now due to my pregnancy cuz of the hormones but my obgyn told me to use panoxyl it helped but now I'm 30 weeks and its clearing up finally but the end outcome is totally worth it :)