Pregnancy Feels like a Hangover
Hey Ladies,

I'm almost 7 weeks. This morning was probably the worst I have felt. I'm not vomiting but I swear I feel like I drank a bottle of red wine last night. It takes me several hours each morning to feel normal enough to function.
I was really down last night too. I start thinking about my pajamas around 4pm every day. I feel sorry for my husband and friends because I can't keep up with them. They are all very sweet about this but I feel sad. I'm excited about the baby but kind of sad that I am so tired all of the time.
Venting and looking for affirmation from other Mamas.

xoxo
I bad such bad fatigue I would sleep 12 hours be awake for 2 and need to take a nap. I slept so much I was always in my pj's as soon as I got home. They were just more comfortable I had pretty bad bloating.

It will start to get better after 13wks. I know it seems like forever but it will be here before you know it.

Take naps whenever you can.
OOh I agree. I'm at 21 weeks and just last week DH was a little hungover and I told my mom I almost felt hungover myself! LOL I had a cold on top of everything though so I felt pretty bad.
It hopefully will get better for ya.
Its all perfectly normal.  I was sick from weeks 6 to 15.  I couldnt stand any smell.  and all I could at was soup and salad and fruit.  Df got so mad cause i couldnt eat anything with protien and iron.  All i wanted to do was sleep. plus i worked at a bar, the night shift so it made everything worse, with no sleep and cigarette smoke and dealing with drunks.  I was always throwing up.  i hated it and felt so miserable. i stayed in my pjs all the time too unless i had to go to work.  i never got dressed up or anything that whole time.  It will get better. keep ur head up. when ur out of the first trimester it will be okay.  have a happy and healthy nine months
Your title made me laugh because that is exactly what it feels like except for the fun the night before LOL.

I actually just had all day sickness.  I would never actually throw up, but just feel like I was about to constantly.  I would sit by the toilet and pray to throw up so I could feel better.  I slept at least 12 hours a night too.  All my symtoms were gone by 10-11 weeks.  Now I am almost 33 weeks and wish I could sleep.

Good luck to you hope you feel better soon =)
Totally normal. I was so tired in the beginning I could barely function and I have a toddler to chase around all day.  Now I'm 26 weeks and though it's not as bad I do still get fatigued a lot easier than I used to.  You will have periods of feeling exhausted and energetic, it's gonna go back and forth. Just do what you can during the energetic times and rest when you are tired.  Sometime aruond the end of the first trimester you should start to feel better for awhile.  
Thank you all for your feedback. The morning pregnancy 'hangover' is gone. Now it's just the constant feeling of heat stroke thanks to this Southern humid heat. Oh boy!
And why of why was does my dog have gas today? It is making me feel sea sick.
I'm 9 weeks along and know exactly how you feel! Don't worry you should start to feel normal again in the second trimester. Good luck!