Pregnancy: How often do you pee?!
So I guess I'm used to it by now but, I wake up ALL THE TIME at night at least once ever 1 1/2 hours, its soooo annoying and even during the day I think I pee every hour or so.
I'm 20 weeks and it hasn't gotten any better the further I get, i've been peeing this much since the beginning!  I have a very sensitive  bladder.

So how often do you have to pee?  Does it get better or worse?!
Wow that's a lot. I was going 5 times a night, but now it's maybe once per night. Maybe your baby is just sitting really low and never moved up. Try standing on your head ;-)
I still don't wake up to pee at night, and I sleep a good 8 - 9 hours. I pee like every hour during that day though. I am 26 weeks tomorrow, I just try not to drink anything about 2 - 3 hours before I go to bed, and I guess it works!
Yeah I also cut back on fluids about 2 hours before bed. I keep a glass of water next to the bed so if I get really thristy I take small sips.
Well i've tried cutting back on drinking too many fuilds at night but I get soooo thirsty and taking a few sips here and there, I at least get up twice anyway.
I do think that my baby is laying really low because I always feel pressure and kicks in my lower belly eventhough I have lots of space up top for him to lay on, he likes to lay on the lower belly sometimes I feel him like a big mango on the lower part. Little lazy bub that wont sit up!
Oh and then sometimes he decides to kick my bladder, NOT FUN!
I'm the same way. About 4 times a night. My DD has been laying pretty llow as well. I can;t not drink. I'm so thirsty. So I drank loads of water throughout the day all day.
I get up about 2 times at night, I know with Noah by 8 months I was getting up 5 times a night.
During the day I probably go about every hour, we go through a lot of toilet paper now lol.
I can tell Evan is still pretty low.
I want to say all the time. However I only have the sensation to pee all the time. Sometimes when I think I have to pee like a race horse I get one or two drops, then other times it's a river or urine.

Makes it hard to produce urine samples at the doctors because I don't know if it's just the sensation or the real deal.
Griggsy- I have the same sensation where you feel like you have to pee like a race horse and then hardly nothing.  The first time I saw my OB I thought I needed to pee (this is after I drank a FULL bottle of water prior to me getting there), but then I go in to pee in the cup AND hardly anything came out.  Oh well.

But I do have to say that I'm peeing more and more with each passing day :D, but that has something to do with the fact that I found something I enjoy drinking other than diet soda(that's all I could drink other wise I felt like I was going to throw up).  It's flavored water!  Or like coolaid stuff.  YUMMY!  But bad cuz I pee ALL the TIME!  Which kind of sux!  Like yesterday I probably peed close to 20 from the time I got up till I went to bed.

I haven't had the pleasure of experancing peeing all the time at night yet!  I only wake up in the moring before I leave for work at 430 and feel like I filled the bowl up!
I'm glad that I'm not the only time, I guess that my bladder is not the most sensitive bladder in the world.
The same thing happens to me, sometimes I feel like I need to pee soooooo bad and then its a trickle, then one hour later I'm peeing like I haven't peed all day!
Sometimes I feel my bladder pulsating as if the baby is kicking it after I finish peeing which makes me want to pee again but nothing comes out.  These kids!!!!

The worst thing is that my hips hurt sooo bad when I turn at night that having to get up to pee 5 times HURTS sooo much that I end up wobbling to the bathroom.  I'm only 20 weeks and I'm wobbling at night, its pathetic!
I pee 2 times at night and a lot during the day...its funny for me. I can seat on a chair for a few hours and than BANG it hits me and I gotta pee right a way or I will burst...it usually comes very unexpected for me.
im 11 weeks 2 days and i too get up many times a night, some times its once or twice, other nights its like 4 or 5 times. i hope it gets better, during the day its about every hour some times a little longer, some times sooner. hope the baby gets off your bladder soon, for your sake, good luck!!

i wasnt too bad at the beginining of the pregnancy, now nearly 31weeks i get up 3-4 times a night, i mainly need to pee alot when im walking/standing around, shopping for ages is a no no!!
For me it changes everynight, I pee about every 2 hrs-4hrs depending on if my little man wakes me up by kicking my bladder. I have to drink lots of water throughout the night too because for me since I have been pregnant I lose a lot of hydration throughout the night don't really know why but if I don't drink water I wake up with really dark pee and a headache so I actually walk around with my gallon of water now and I drink that throughout the day and night.
I was just telling my husband that I could drink 1 tea spoon and pee 5 times.  LOL.  If I wake up less than 4 times in one night then it was a good night.  I have got up 6 times in one night before.  It drives me nuts lol.  Make sure that you tell your dr though because that could be a sign of gestational diabetes.  That way they can test you.  My dr told me that its common later in pregnancy.  God Bless, Antia
I get the same feeling when she's kicking on my bladder! LOL!

I told my husband that I'm certain that pregnant woman coined a few phrases in this world. Some of those being

Kick the pi ss out you.
(He claims a man coined it from kicking a dog)

Alive and kicking
(He agrees with me on this one)

and lastly

You give them an inch and they take 6.
(He is undecided on this one)

Anyhow. . .  just thought I would share.
OMG...I always had to go pee BEFORE being pg...and now it is tenfold!  In the night, I got every 2 hours or so and during the day, I can ONLY go at 8:00, 10:30, 12/noon, 1:30 and 3:00  SO it is about every two hours during the day too BUT I think if I could go, I'd go before every two hours because even going from noon to 1:30, I'm HOLDING it!!!  
I was a pee-er before too but mainly because I dranks coffee in the morning which made me pee constantly, but not so much at night.  But now its very annoying.  I couldn't imagine having to hold it for so long, you must be running to the bathroom when you get a break.

Griggsy-I think the baby can deffinitely kick the pi'ss out of you!
Alive and kicking also true
I don't know about the last one, I'm still trying to understand the context.
When I'm in the pool or the tub I'm stretched out and she loves the extra room! Whe nI get out she isn't to happy with me because she has to get all balled up again. She tosses and turns like she's trying to get comfortable. It hurts me while she's getting comfy again.
every 2-3 hours for me......if i dont wake up from having to pee in the middle of the night i get really crampy all day long, when i first found out i was peeing every 30min. to every hour and within the last 2 weeks (9 weeks today) it has slowed down!
I have to get up to pee at LEAST 3 times a night, and it feels like its been that way since the day I conceived. I've tried not to drink 2-3 hours before bed and it helps a little but like some of you said, I get soooo thirsty.
I AM IN THE SAME BOAT.
I have to get up like five times at night to pee and during the day I feel like it's endless.
Grr, i'm so sick of peeing.
And I'm only 20 weeks pregnant. I'm scared to how I will be when I will be 30-40 weeks pregnant :(
Hey everyone!
That's kinda funny... I notice I pee so much at night,,, I usually pee every 2 hours at night.. During the day is not so bad.. I don't pee as much as I do when I'm sleeping.. So annoying!! I need to make a bed with a potty inside, so I can pee while I am in bed!!
Such a nuisance to wake up when I fall fast aleep, only to be woken up to pee..
Or else, I'll just wear diapers... I'll practice changing diapers on me!!
I'm 29 weeks and I've been peeing like crazy. Sometimes I feel like I have to pee and theres nothing. Then I have that feeling again and I just pissed like a race horse. When I walk outside or in the cold it gets worse. Soon as I feel I have the need to pee, I go asap. Just last night I had to have pee'd over 30 times. I didn't get any sleep. I just pee'd like 5 minutes ago and I feel like I have to go again, though its a trinkle.  I wouldnt cut back on drinking water or fluids. You need a lot when your pregnant because yours always dehydrated. Your just going to have to suck it up and just pee. Its a part of pregnancy.
33 weeks and all the time. It only gets worse lol.
Yep, it only gets worse. Lol
I drink water through out the night, so im up every hour peeing.
how far are u?
18 weeks galfreind
i feel exactly the same way...im tsoo hirsty all day therefore i need to pee all day but more annoying at night because i constantly have to get up and when i ignore it ii feel like im going to explodea and can barely walk and im only 20 weeks!!
I pee so much in one day too! its just best to just use the restroom right away than holding it!
This isnt really an answer but while in your first trimester is it normal to pee like 4 times in about an hour and a half???