Pregnancy Please
i have been on the shot for over a year and a half...but not allowed to quit cause im 17 and still live with my parents but i despratly want to get pregnant with my husband to be is there anything i can do to make the shot fail so i can get pregnant
U want to get pregnant at 17?? Are u out of high school
There's nothing you can do to render the shot useless. Why do you want to get pregnant so young? Especially when you still live with your parents. 17 is very young and your parents are only doing what is best for you by asking that you get the depo shot.
im a senior  this year and i realy want to be pregnant
if you dont have anything to help me out please dont post anything ive ben told this before but this is my life and if it is a mistake then i learn from it but nobody understands.. i aint gonna learn nothing unless i do it myself
Sorry lovebug160, unfortunately because you're underage all of us here on the site are unable to help you with information on how to get pregnant; site rules. However, when you turn 18 you and your husband are more than welcome to come back here and we'd be happy to help you with whatever questions you might have.

Best of luck with your future!

Co-Community Leader Ashelen
I was on depo and went off it when I got married.  It took another year to get pregnant.  It is a very effective means of birth control, so I wouldn't count on it anytime soon.  Honey, I know you don't want to hear it, but you have so much time.  Babies are super cute and fun, but let me tell you....its 24/7 hard work.  Finish school, enjoy youth!  You only get it once.  All the best to you.