Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Pregnancy Test?

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Pregnancy Test?

Hi, I was due to start my period this past Tuesday and it is now Sunday. Although I am late, I don't seem to have any other symptoms of pregnancy at all. I have taken Plan B a few times in the past months (October, November & February), so my cycle has been pretty irregular. Should I take a pregnancy test or wait to see what happens?
Wouldn't hurt to take a test. At least u would know and can start your.prenatal care asap
Symptoms don't determine pregnancy so try not to pay too much attention to whether or not you have any - they don't mean too much.

Plan B can mess up your cycles quite a lot. It's pretty bad for your body too, and you're not supposed to use it more than twice in one year. You've used it a few times and all pretty close together so it's just as possible that your late period is due to the plan b pill as it is pregnancy.

Take a pregnancy test with first morning urine and see what it says. Would be in your best interests if you're not pregnant to not take the Plan B pill again and stick to condoms because like I said - it's so bad for your body to take, especially that much.
KeeLolo commented on veronica0808's status
1 hr ago
KeeLolo commented on laureninlove's status
1 hr ago
Shannon79, KTowne, and KeeLolo commented on KTowne's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy