Pregnancy Test 5 days before a missed period
Ok I am 27 years old and feel like a crazy person for being so worried about this ... I feel like I should know better.
Ok I am 5 days away from my period and I am panicked ... I have this horrible fear that I am pregnant. I use the Ortho Evra Patch and I use it correctly ... I had made no mistakes that I am aware of.
I do not have any symptom other than a really bloated stomach ... my boobs are not any more sore than normal and I am not feeling any sort of nausea or dizziness ... unless I think too much!
My question is I have already taken a pregnancy test this morning (and yesterday and the day before that .... ) and all have been negative. Can I trust this result or do I still have reason to panic?
I am trying to stay calm and not think of this but I can not help it ... I am terrified. My boyfriend is so excited he wants to have a baby but I am not ready ... not yet.
well one why are you panicing you havent missed you period yet? two you are on the patch and if you are not ready then you should make your boyfriend use a condom.. the test arnt that accurate before your missed period and if you stress too much you could make your period delay its self.. try and calm down k
I would just wait and see if af comes.