Pregnancy and Roller Coasters...
So my husband and I got season passes to a nearby amusement park this year. Does anyone know about the affects of riding roller coasters with early pregnancy. I am not pregnant now... That I know of anyway. I want to be able to have fun and dont' want to not go because I MIGHT be pregnant. And then waste the whole summer and the pass not going and then not even be pregnant at all this summer. But I also don't want to take a test everytime we go. If I were to find out I was pregnant I would not ride them... but what if I am or become pregnant and ride a rollercoaster and didn't know I was pregnant.... Having a healthy baby is more important to me than a roller coaster but will I be ok if its too early to even know I am pregnant?
Not in the first month or two, but later on when your baby is bigger, there's the chance for miscarriage due to placental abruption and a couple other things.

I say go for it!