Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Pregnancy cause for personality change?

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Pregnancy cause for personality change?

Okay I am 20 +3 weeks, and I feel like since I have become pregnant, i dont take anyones **** no more. I mean I am happily married, soon to be ftm mom. I was always a blunt person prior, but when it came to more serious topics that were an instant arguement waiting to happen with friends i would back off and just be quiet or avoid the whole situation. ( Now before I go on with more, please note..... what I am referring to has nothing, ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the girls on this forum, this is just in my personal life. ) I have some friends that are just annoyingly dramatic, along with people I meet lately. I am just sick of hearing about it. I recently moved 4,000 miles away from some of these dramatic people, and they are constantly crying to me about their problems. I am so unhappy... I am so depressed... He hates me, he loves me, He wants child support, blah blah blah. I understand the need to vent. But the person I am mostly referring too, has too kids with her ex, in which they TRIED to get pregnant with and everything turned out badly and now that she has two kids that go to elementry school, and complains constantly how she can never find a relationship that is stable. She sleeps with every guys she meets! She even pawns her kids off on them. She will literly give her kids to the person she just slept with the night before possibly being the first time she met them and goes to the mall, or goes and does drugs. Well I got sick of hearing about it, and wanting people to feel sorry for her. So I told her off. I have never by like this.. Do you think my pregnancy has anything to do with it, or just the fact that I am 4,000 miles away and dont have to deal with the face to face confritation. Lol Sorry thats was my questions/vent.
Idk really cause i don't have goos tolerance of other ppl and their drama. I'm content and don't wanna be brought down with them
Being pregnant gives you a whole new perspective on life. And hormones make it harder to hold that perspective in lol. I would have gone off on her too
*Good
Yea, I felt the same way before I dont deal wit drama well. But at least I could hold of on roasting the hell of the person. lol I guess pregnancy did give me a whole new look on life. I am just so sick of being caught in the middle of crap that i am not involved with much less even in the same state as them. thanks I am glad I am not the only one who would have or has gone off on people like that.
spider6 commented on photo
KTowne, Shannon79, KeeLolo, and hansen20 commented on renae176's status
Shannon79 commented on photo
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy