Pregnancy scare?!?!
I had unprotected sex 28 days ago.  I took Plan B 24 hours later.  5 days after i took it i spotted for about 3 days.  Then things seemed to be okay.  The week after that i started feeling sick in the stomach around 2:30-3:00 pm every day, by breast and nipples were very sore, and i was EXTREMLY tired.  I immediatly thought i was pregnant, so my boyfreind and i talked about it.  He was very excited and loved the thought of it, me on the other hand i was more skeptical, but he assured me everything would be fine and that it would be good for us.. Well we waited it  out until i was a week late on my period i took an HPT at 6 days late and it was negative.  My boyfriend got really bummed and said that he would have been excited if i were pregnant...  So i asked him if he wanted to "try" and he said NO..  SO i am very confused on how he got so excited about it yet doesnt want to try????  and i am also confused on what my chances are of actaully being pregnant even though i took PLAN B and being 9 days late???
m 21 n i lost my virginity to my bf ...on 10 jan ....nw its 20jan but i can still find ..some spottings ..as mentioned by evryone above ..its NORMAL to bleed ..but can ny1 tell me da duration of it ..????
n evn i dont hav my periods regular .. its happens once in 3-4months ...so i cant make out ..if m pregnant ???.m totaly confused ..was ol happening ??

plss help me out .....