Pregnancy sex
I am 7months pregnant and my sex drive has increase soooo badly i feel like having sex twice a day or even more but im trying to control it and having sex just once every day but due to this continuous sex everyday i have started feeling more pressure on my bump now while having sex what should i do i try to use pillow to get a relaxing position but its not working now and i cant control my sex desire anymore now its increasing pls help
Same happened to me.  I was chasing my poor husband around who was bewildered at his lucky turn of events and got scared by it.  ha ha.  We can control anything. While we have desire, we don't have to act on it if you feel it is too much.  Really, we are in charge of our hormones.  :>)  We can't be yelling at our partners just because of hormones, right? Same thing.  You are the person in charge an can just make yourself busy elsewise.  But in general, sex is not harmful to pregnancy but orgasm can bring on contractions.  You aren't far along enough about early labor due to it but you might want to run it by your doctor.  good luck
Lol good 4 u ladies my sex drive has completely left my body. I cant even look at my husbands private.. Good luck to both of u woman..
With my daughter I had a high sex drive I just got myself busy with other things.. It was hard but I had to cause it seem like every couple hours I was wanting to have sex lol. I did go into labor at 29W though and my Dr said it was probably because of sex. So I definitely slowed it down once they were able to stop my labor. I tried to keep myself busy to tire me out so I would be to tired to even want to and it surprisingly worked.. I did a lot of walking and a lot of cleaning I got so tired I didn't even think of sex! Lol
I'm 25weeks with baby #2 and my sex drive is completely out the window! I try to beat my husband to bed so I can fall asleep cause he's the one that seems to have an increase and I hate it lol. I don't even wanna be near him half the time, and I feel so bad. Every pregnancy is completely different , I definitely am alot more tired with this pregnancy then I was with my daughter as well.
Wish you the best of luck..