Pregnancy symptoms right after conception
Okay, so last month when we found out we weren't pregnant prompted us to realize that we really do want another baby. So we decided to try. I thought that it was going to take at least several months to conceive if at all, but now I'm not so sure. I've been sick since yesterday with what feels like a stomach flu of some sort. I didn't throw up until just a few minutes ago because I'm the kind that will DIE before she throws up. I haven't had any breast tenderness yet, but I've been really constipated along with having an upset stomach. What stomach flu makes you want to throw up and be constipated at the same time? I don't know.
I know that it's way too soon to take an hpt. I'm not due to start until the 15th, according to last month when I was 6 days late. What I'm wondering is this ... can you start to feel pregnancy symptoms up to 9 days after sex? Does the fact that it could be my second pregnancy make the early symptoms even earlier?
Symptoms usually appear 7-12 days post ovulation. But most women don't have any noticeable symptoms until after they know they are pregnant. Being a 2nd pregnancy doesn't mean you'll experience symptoms sooner. I've been pregnant 5 times and was always shocked to see the two lines.