Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Pregnant Again Six Days After Miscarriage??

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

I read that you usually don't ovulate until two weeks after a miscarrige. As soon as the bleeding began, I passed what I thought was the sac so my doctor started me on medication that lasted five days to clear all the remaining material. I was only 5 weeks along. My boyfriend and I had sex the day I was through with my medication and after having pregnancy symptons 7 weeks after the miscarriage I took a test and it came back positive! I called my doctor and the following day I had an ultrasound that concluded I was 6 weeks 5 days pregnant when I had only miscarried 7 weeks previously! Based on my ultrasound it seems I got pregnant literally 5-6 days after my miscarriage. Is that even possible?
Tags: pregnant
Its obviosly possible, the ultra sound proved that for you :) Its weird for that to happen, but the same thing happend for my freind, and now she has a little one year old. Congrats :)
Wow, that is amazing that it happen that quick! Lucky you!!! I seriously doubt that the ultrasound date would be incorrect, so obviously you can get pregnant that quickly after a m/c.  

I hope this one is super sticky! Congrats
Avatar n tn
Heh, and even my doctor said it was a blessing that I got pregnant again so soon. She called my baby a miracle child, which is quite shocking. I'm currently 4 months and anticipate the upcoming months!
I got pregnant 5 days after my miscarriage and I am now 20 weeks pregnant. :) It is totally possible.
Avatar n tn
Hi, I too fell pregnant 5 days after i miscarried. I bled for aprox 12 days with miscarriage. I noticed EWCM on the 5th day after miscarriage and was a little shocked to think i was ovulating so soon!!  I kinda of dismissed it as maybe just a part of the miscarriage and my body sorting itself out... but no.. i ovulated and im currently 6 weeks pregnant.  So yes it happens. :O)
I had a miscarriage on June 16th 2013 I had sex when the miscarriage  was over. Today on July 12 I started spotting. I wish I had some answers I want a baby and trying.
xoxo_143 Idk what's wrong with me. I... Comment
KTowne, Hollus, and hansen20 commented on renae176's status
KTowne commented on Hollus's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy