Pregnant after Depo???
I didnt get my shot last month Sep.08.My last shot was in July 08. I have been eating out of control and been very tired. I have been having alot of gas and frequent urination. I have been craving crazy foods that i normally wouldnt go out to buy. I am very small and my husband says my stomach does not feel the same it looks a little bigger. I have headaches and some mornings i feel nauseated but never vomit. Could i be pregnant???
best thing to do is test but i came off depo and it took me 10 mths to get pregnant and my sister has been off it for 15 mths and still not fell pregnant so my opinion which you dont need to listen to but i doubt your pregnant it usually takes about 6 mths to 1 year for the depo to be out your body. the symptoms your having could be because you have came off depo i was the same i was craving, tired all the time, feeling sick and i was very bloated. but if you think you are pregnant best thing to do is take a test good luck x