Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Pregnant and lower abdominal pain

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Pregnant and lower abdominal pain

Is it normal to be having some lower abdominal pain? I know that I tried to get an IUD like 4 years ago and i wasnt able to because it would not fit. So I am just wondering if this is all part of the growning of your insides...
Are you pregnant now? If you are then yes as your uterus grows and baby grows it causes pain and cramping in your lower abdomen. Hope you feel better.
Yes I am... But i am only 9 weeks and it still doesnt feel real... But i am so excited... =)
Awe! congrats!! i honestly dont remember if i had cramping or not at 9 weeks. lol it seems like a really long time ago. I just remember i was tired ALL the time! but if you're not having any bleeding or spotting im sure its fine! if it starts to get too painful or you're just still worried i'd call your Dr just to make sure! it never hurts and they're used to getting all sorts of concerned phone calls. Best of luck i hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy!
hansen20 commented on hansen20's status
KTowne I think DH and I will be tr... Comment
Hollus We got to meet our adopted ... Comment
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy