Pregnant girlfriend now hates me
Hi guys, me and my girlfriend have been happy together and loved each other for over 6 years now, until 6-7 wekks ago she found out she was pregnant (we was trying) she despertley wanted a baby and for us to be a family ever since tho she has gone completley off me and is now telling me it's 100% over and she dosnt love me and needs me to move out, ive manage to talk her around a few ago and she was fine again for a few days but now she is worse then ever and really does hate me and have anger towards me, the previous 6 years were always good and she was always loving and caring towards me, now theres nothing, i'm now heartbroken and it's almost embarasing for me because for the past week since she turned on me again she's now telling me everyday that she dosnt love me and when i'm moving, i dontwant to seem desperate andcant admit when it's over but it's totaly diferent now she having my baby, also i had a holiday booked for us next week which obviously she is refusing to go now, is it just hormoned and what shall i do?
its a little severe to be hormones, she obviously has something wrong with her, the only thing i would suggest is to give her her space and be there for her when you think she needs you,

I am so sorry you are having to go through this it is very sad, especially when this should be the best time of your life.

woooo mmm. i dont want to think that se was using you to have a baby..but anyways give her the space that she needs. dont b too persistant u can irritate her.just give some time. good luck
I agree that it seems a little much for hormones but you never know. Many women go through a phase of regret or like an impending doom feeling no matter how much they wanted it. Give her space and maybe she'll come around.
Im kinda in the same boat but the other way round, and I've had my baby, basically, my son wasn't an accident and well we were fine up until I was 7 months pregnant, and then he decided he loved someone else, but then the day after my Son was born he started saying he loved me again and was gonnna come back and now he isnt then he is now he is getting married but doesnt want too and now matter what happens it will always be me... But he said all this was my fault, and he wont even come and see his son, So basically, all I am saying is do what I do and go with the flow of things, things will be tough, and horrible and you will want nothing more than to be with her, but then also things might change when the baby is born and she needs your help and wants you there, Basically go with the flow, sometimes there seems like there isnt a flow to go with, then make your own, peoples hormones range to sooo many extremes, my step mum kicked my dad out even though she already had 6 kids to look after... he left 3 days later she needed him and had calm down, after 3 months of that it was too much for me and i went to live with my real mum. WOAH, but honestly the best thing to do is just go with it. It may be extremely hard but I know how you feel, my sons dad who was already engaged asked me to ask him to Marry him thats how screwed my situation is, I got a message yesterday saying he would come to me now matter what happens even if he gets married... then this morning that he is letting me go and doesnt wanna be with me.. and he isnt even pregnant..

So go with the flow of things and be there for her and make sure she knows you are there for her always night and day that she is able to pick up the phone and you'll be there, if my Son's dad cant let me go after just 3 years (he has said 6 times he is letting me go and a week later he loves me again) then she can't let go of 6..
if she wants space give her the space she wants. Might only be for  week or a month or even a few months,.. but things only go bad to get better :)
Good luck and just go with the flow of things :)

xx
Well thanks for the advice so far, anyone think i should make arangements to move on in my life as i really am heartbroken or do i just wait until after the baby is born and hope she then comes around? because if i read advise on how to get over a broken heart it will state things like start dating again etc, i know thats months down the line, but it may ease the pain, because i cannot mope around for another 6-7 months on the slight chance she will come around once the baby is born, any advise will help
Don't wait around. Some people don't realize what they have until there is a real potential to loose it. If she said she doesn't want to be with you then don't he with her. It might take a while to actually want to date again since you just broke up. But go out with friends and find activitys to take your mind off of it. Let her know though that no matter what you will always he there for your child.
In my advice don't wait, I am waiting around and tbh, it *****, Live your life and just let her know you're always there for her.
The saying You Don't Know What You've Got Till It's Gone, is true  :)

x