Prenatals and weight gain
Everyone has been telling me to start prenatals before trying to conceive, so I have been taking them for 4 days and have noticed that I am eating so much more while on them and have gained some weight, is this a type of side effect from the vitamins?
Honestly I don't know the answer to your question but the nights that I do remember to take my prenatal vitamin. I tend to wake up in the middle of the night so hungry. When I forget to take it those nights I normally am ok without having to get up to eat something. So maybe there is something to do with that all. But not really sure either.
^^ me too!!!
That's what I'm saying... Before taking them I would only eat like two times a day, I normally weigh 105 lbs but now that I've started taking them, I've gained a little bit of weight and starving like every two hours.... And I'm not pregnant right now. Maybe it does have something to do with it, but who knows?