Provera and TTC...??????
Okay so I was on Period for 14days...So i was prescribed Provera...I was to take it for 10 days to stop period so it would start normal again.....I have finished Provera through the whole cycle i was spotting....(IS IT NORMAL TO SPOT THE WHOLE TIME?)....Not only that i am TTC...Has anyone taken provera and GOT PREGNANT???

How Long till i get my normal Period after taking Provera???

Sorry so many questions just curious????

Thanks....
umm my story is kind of the opposite. i stopped birth control pills and didnt get a period for 4 months. they put me on provera for 10 days like you and i got my period 3 days after i stopped taking it. i got pregnant my next cycle. (so like 3 weeks after i stopped the provera) im not sure if it will be different for you but you should get a normal period anywhere from 1-14 days after stopping provera.
Okay so now its been 8 days after my last provera pill and i still have not gotten my period...most ppl say it takes 3-7 days....I have been TTC but it hasnt worked my periods had always been some what normal maybe alittle off but no so much....until DEC 09 my period lasted 11 days so they but me on 10mg 10 day cycle of provera so i took and now after my last pill its been 8 days and no period......

How long does it normally take to get PERIOD?????

Can u get PREGO while or after taking provera???

Id like to hear others thoughts and concerns as well....

This pill was a bit weird while takin as well cuz i spotted the whole time!!!!
What did u find out?? I am having the EXACT same problem!!!!
I started provera February 1st for 7 days i got my period on the 11th till the sppts on da 19th am was off by the 20th its been a month an my period is 3 days late is dis ur story im ttc an have irregular periods my dr gave me bc with it but i wouldn't take it.
i have irregular periods i finished my first set then my doc told me that after 10 of my first period take it again it will help control heavy blleding oh and after the third day of my fist set i got my period suppose you dont get it in the ten days then u need a preg test