Question
Im 6 weeks pregnant and I been cramping since I found out i was pregnant, how long do these cramps last
It's  just your uterus expanding and making space for baby...so it won't actually stop entirely. At some point you won't notice it anymore.
For me it was like 7-8 weeks
Every pregnancy is different some women never get cramps some have steady cramps their entire pregnancy. For me I had awful cramps until 8 weeks they went away and came back at 13 weeks full swing. I'm 17 weeks now and I'm still having steady cramping. It's normal. As long as it is not severe and accompanied by bleeding
I was cramping really bad so i went to get it Check i was only 4weeks. The doctors said it was because i was supposed to have my period but the baby stopped the process of have a menstrual. So its just my body doing its normal mother nature thing. The doctors said the pain would go away around the same time my period would have stopped if i had gotten one.