Question please!
Hello.  I am 26 years old and am currently on the pill.  My last normal period was october 16th.  Then I started to spot on november 4th.  I was supposed to get my period on nov 13th, but it didnt come.  MY husband is convinced I had a period on the 4th and so I waited to see if it would come this week and I havent had it yet still.  If going by my normal cycle i would be almost two weeks late. What could cause this?  I did miss a pill or so last month but ive done that before and never missed my period,  i am EXTREMELY tired lately to the point i have to take naps during the day.  My breasts are a little tender, and normally i never get breast tenderness even when on my period.  

Any suggestions?  was the mid cycle spotting a period?  Is this considered being late?  
I forgot to mention, I have had alot on clear whitish discharge as well....sorry if tmi
Have you taken a test yet?  There is a chance if you missed some pills that you are pregnant.  Are you still taking your pill?  So you would be due for you period the 2nd week of Dec.  I would take a test and find out, you could always stop your pill and you make get w/draw bleeding but you'll have to use a back up method in case ur not pregnant.  good luck
yes I am still taking my pill. started my new pack on schedule on nov 20th.  I was due for a period on the 13th...so im not sure if that bleeding int he middle was implantation, or a period.  If it were a period, then I should start in a day or so, if going by my normal period, i would be two weeks late.  Wow this stuff is confusing.

So if i stop my pills i would start a period? Sorry im a little niave at all this.