Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Question please!

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Question please!

Hello.  I am 26 years old and am currently on the pill.  My last normal period was october 16th.  Then I started to spot on november 4th.  I was supposed to get my period on nov 13th, but it didnt come.  MY husband is convinced I had a period on the 4th and so I waited to see if it would come this week and I havent had it yet still.  If going by my normal cycle i would be almost two weeks late. What could cause this?  I did miss a pill or so last month but ive done that before and never missed my period,  i am EXTREMELY tired lately to the point i have to take naps during the day.  My breasts are a little tender, and normally i never get breast tenderness even when on my period.  

Any suggestions?  was the mid cycle spotting a period?  Is this considered being late?  
I forgot to mention, I have had alot on clear whitish discharge as well....sorry if tmi
Have you taken a test yet?  There is a chance if you missed some pills that you are pregnant.  Are you still taking your pill?  So you would be due for you period the 2nd week of Dec.  I would take a test and find out, you could always stop your pill and you make get w/draw bleeding but you'll have to use a back up method in case ur not pregnant.  good luck
yes I am still taking my pill. started my new pack on schedule on nov 20th.  I was due for a period on the 13th...so im not sure if that bleeding int he middle was implantation, or a period.  If it were a period, then I should start in a day or so, if going by my normal period, i would be two weeks late.  Wow this stuff is confusing.

So if i stop my pills i would start a period? Sorry im a little niave at all this.
KTowne commented on hansen20's status
hansen20 24 weeks and have to go do ... Comment
KeeLolo commented on photo
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy