Question
I smoke cigarettes and im 19 weeks.. Im trying to stop but its hard.. If I stop now will it b any damage to my baby after
Look for an electronic cigarette called Blu. Its expensive but they have nicotine/tobacco free filters that are flavored. Im gonna check with my Dr first but Im planning on picking it up next paycheck and using it to quit smoking.
Some dr. Will suggest u cutting down instead of quiting. Due to the fact u have been smoking half ur pregnancy if u stop now it could be harmful to the baby. (stressed) i would at least cut down alot before going cold turkey. It might help with the stress on the baby. Good luck
Mine told me to cut back cause if I went cold turkey it would out way to much stress on the baby! I cut myself down and went to ultra light! GL
A lot of women quit cold turkey, it's best to talk to your doctor about any change. If you can cut back to where you quit, that's best, but definitely will not cause ill effects if you do it that way, if anything it will help the baby's oxygen and health!