Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Regrowth of the endometrium may occur after you have endometrial ablati...

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Regrowth of the endometrium may occur after you have endometrial ablation

What are the odds of this happening.  I had my tubes tied and an ablation done when my son was 6 months old to stop my very heavy periods and headaches.  I have had no issues up until now.  I notice that I do have blood when I wipe and at times it is heavier than just spotting.  I recently had my yearly check up (not with my normal dr it was with his assistant) and I said it felt like something was down there.  She said my cervix was dropping and that was normal.  She suggested I go to a GI Doctor but with the year coming to an end and new insurance starting at start of the year I did not go.  I am concerned because I have more blood than normal and I am scared of what it could be.  Could the lining be growing back and this is the start of me having periods again?  Any suggest would be greatly appreciated.
hansen20 I hope that these 12-15 wee... Comment
hansen20, and KTowne commented on renae176's status
hansen20, Hollus, and KTowne commented on KTowne's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy