Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
SEX? ANYONE INTERESTED?

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

SEX? ANYONE INTERESTED?

I FEEL HORRIBLE FOR MY HUBBY, HES THE MOST UNDERSTANDING MAN EVER. I THINNK I LOST MY SEX DRIVE, IS JUST THAT WHEN I GET TO BED ALL I WANT TO DO IS CLOSE MY EYES. MY BELLY IS NOT THAT BIG BUT IT DOES GETS ON THE WAY AND IM JUST TIRED. I LOVE MY MAN SOOO MUCH AND IM SUPPER ATTRACTED TO HIM BUT ONLY I KNOW WHAT IM GOING THROUGH. AT THE BEGINING OF THE PREGNANCY IT WAS NORMAL YOU KNOW BUT NOW AT WEEK 20 ITS LIKE A JOB I MUST DO...I DNT WANT IT LIKE THIS, IS THERE ANYTHING TO DO? AHHH IM JUST GLAD HE LOVES ME VERY MUCH AND UNDERSTANDS MY MOODS... I JUST WANNA BE THE NORMAL WIFE... (SIGH) I HOPE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE. IS THIS NORMAL? HOW DID I GO FROM WANTING SOOO BAD TO NOT SO MUCH?!?!!

mmmmm. I do anderstand you..its because your hormones...that eventually is going to change,have faith ,but try to concentrate and relax honey...its also important to take care of your husband...I wish you the best in this journey and very important enjoy your pregnancy with your lovely husband...hugs
Have sex in the morning or mid-day when you're not as tired! Foreplay can help get you in the mood (most women need it in order to achieve any kind of satisfaction as it takes us longer to orgasm).

I find it to be a chore as well. I just don't need sex like he does and most nights I'm ready to pass out, not do acrobatics. Ha ha ha!
I completely lost my sex drive when I was pregnant with our 2 year old. And it basically stayed that way. Now we're pregnant again, 7 weeks, and we've only had sex 2 times since I found out almost a month ago. I know my poor husband is upset but I'm scared and I'm tired. Not in the mood for it. But hopefully things will changed that we have had an ultrasound and seen the baby and heartbeat. Good luck!
I have the opo problem we were told for 5m that we could not have sex so we went from having lots of sex to having no sex. I had a small tear and that put the breaks on fast. So for someone who knows what it is like not to be able to have sex trust me it *****. Just wait at about 35-39 weeks you want to have allot of sex to ripen your cervix and make it easer to open. Good luck and hope all is good.
Everyone's hormones are different. Me, on the other hand, omg sex is better than ever! I've been a horn ball since before I found out I was pregnant (hrmmmm I wondered why I was having 5 orgasms in a row). Lol! If I don't have sex, I dream about having sex. I've even orgasmed in my sleep! Sometimes, I even wake my guy to have sex. He loves it! All I can say is to make time for each other. Show him you love him in other ways. Men often feel loved & cared about through physical touch. Hope it gets better! :)
Aw thank u all! Im not alone at it i guess. Thanks for advice ladies, i will practice all of them :)
jkate57 uploaded a new photo
Hollus commented on Sheaby's status
Des_a_rae, and Hollus commented on krichar's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy