SWELLING!!!
Hey everyone I have some questions .. I'm just now 20 weeks and I have had some swelling in my feet..and hands.. and even my face. But when I dont even stand in one place for very long my feet will start tingling... Exspecially if it is hot. I am kinda scared because with my son I had high blood pressure and now it seems the same thing is happening!! I'm worried. Also when I take a warm shower SOMETIMES I get little flickers that I see in my eyes. And I always think that it's just me not taking deep enough breaths and letting enough oxygen to my brain.. I will stop and take some deep breaths and they go away.. I also had that with my son. Please help if you have any advise. Thank you!
i think you should go to the docs and get checked out get your blood pressure and urine checked out good luck
I think you should check your Blood pressure but it isn't always from you BP being high I have normal BP and I have the same symptoms sometimes it's just a prego thing