Same Sex Couples Pregnancy (Conceiving)
1.What Are The Options For A Same Sex Couple (Lesbians) Who Wants To Have A Child With The Same DNA; Genetics? Is It Possible? Where Can You Find Doctors Who Can Perform The Procedures? I'm Looking For All The Details Please Respond
When you say you want it to have the same DNA, do you mean have both of yours? If so, I dont believe that's possible (but I also have never looked into it too much) You could go through artifical insemination though with donor sperm. Your doctor should be able to give you better details of this, and might be able to give you referances of who could perform this. Sorry I can't be of more help. Good luck though!  
There is only one egg for one baby so that means only one women's DNA. Many times couples decide which partner will carry the baby and they use donor sperm to fertilize the egg. So unless your partner is male the sperm would have to be donor. You can always have one person carry the first child and the partner have the second child so you have one baby from each of you. I'm sure that most fertility clinics would do this possibly even some regular OB's. I'd start by speaking with your OB
I watched a movie called "the baby formula" it was about two woman having a bio child but I don't think it was a true story.... But it was a very interesting movie you should watch it
i have a cousin who is a lesbian and has a beautiful baby boy....she went artificial insemmination from donor sperm

i see no problem with it....she's such a good mommy
My OLD step mum was a lesbian, but she already had a son with my dad..
But then she changed to a bloke. ANYWAYS, her GF at the time wanted kids, and the only way you could have same sex DNA is with a Test tube baby but you chose EVERYTHING, eye colour and stuff, and people kick up a very big fuss about test tube babies........ Maybe not even then cause you still need a sperm donor... Sorry...

You'd be a great mum :)

x
Another option is to have two eggs fertilized...one from each partner and then implanted in the uterus. That could work but it means carrying twins. Or you could each carry your partner's embryo and still have the biological connection of carrying and delivering the baby.

Good luck to you!
To those commenting that clearly have no idea what they're talking about, I ask: why are you even commenting at all?

Anyway, tenderheart22, yes this is possible. There are same-sex sperm banks, where they would get your (or your partners, whoever isnt carrying the baby) DNA and give you (or your partner) a number. for example: say your DNA is number 233, they would find a donor with the exact matching DNA as yours. To the T. That number would be used to match the donors DNA exactly with yours. I know. Couple who did this and both of their children are a spitting image of them both. Honestly the first baby looks more like the one who did not give birth than the one who did.

After the baby is born, a DNA test Would prove the baby to be yours. This is an amazing option for homosexual couples everywhere. It is truly a gift from God.

Briefly, I'll add, they are currently working on using ones bone marrow to create sperm, however it has not yet been mastered or become legal in the US. However, if you will be waiting a while to start a family this option may become available soon. Though it is expensive, both of these options are amazing.

I wish you and your partner the best of luck!! My wife and I are actually trying to start a family as well :) may God bless you and your family :))))) hope this was helpful!!