Severe Pain When Baby Moves
I'm 22 weeks pregnant and for the last 3 weeks the baby seems to move more often. It has become very painful when he does. The doctor wants to do another ultrasound and I'm getting pretty worried. I can't seem to find any information on fetal movement pain that doesn't have any bleeding. I just don't know what to think. Does anyone have any ideas why it can be so painful when the baby moves?
I dont think it is much to be worried about, maybe baby is hitting a few tender spots on the belly. I dont think it would be due to water shortage, but im not a doctor.

I know with my oldest son weighing in at 10 pounds hurt really bad when his man like legs would kick me.

Pain and discomfort usually comes with the territory of being pregnant, everything is stretching, pulling, going up, and going down when pregnant, so some pain associated with pregnancy is normal. But if at any time you feel worried, you should ask your doc or take a trip to the ER. We can only offer advise about what we went through during pregnancy. I really hope all goes well!
Thank you very much for your advise.