Severe Upper abdominal pain and stinging.
I posted a few days back about this,but I am still having severe upper abdominal pain. It is like 3 inches under my breasts and it is more painful tonight than it has ever been. I mentioned it to my doctor and he didnt say anything about it but my blood pressure was good and I was not spilling over any protien in my urine. Has anyone had this or have any insight at what this may be... I am really tired but cant sleep it hurts too bad HELP
It could be that the baby is up in your ribs. My baby used to do it all the time and it hurt like heck!
i have to agree with alaysha.its probably your babys position .i had gone through the same the last week of my pregnancy i know how you feel.dont let it get to you.walk around it might help.
Thank you. I just woke up and it seems like the pain is no longer there at this time. Hopefully it does not come back.