Sharp pain on top of uterus
I am 32 weeks pregnant and all day I've had sharp pain on top of my uterus towards the right side.  I've read about round ligament pain and it just doesn't really match with what I'm feeling.  My stomach is tender to the touch, even the band of my maternity uniform hurt when I put it on.  My back hurts like crazy too!  Is this just normal or should I worry....?
i had that and  i was in the early early stages of labour!! I would tell your ob see what he/she says! I was dialated to a 3 when i got checked! Your still early so better safe...i didnt know what it was i got scared cuz i was over due and went in..they kept me!! :) Good luck
yes that can be labor or even something with the placenta coming loose. That was the case with my Aunt. She had been in lbor and then felt just that and they rushed to get the baby out. very scary and may not be the case but sharp pains are casue to get checked asap or call the dr!
Thanks!  I actually have a doctor's appointment today at 2pm so I'll make sure he checks.  It still hurts even if I make the slightest preasure on my stomach.  And it's all concentrated on the top to the right kind of going to my belly button too!  My baby is still moving as usual, but when she rubs by it the pain is pretty bad!  I hope everything is okay and it's only round ligament pain....