Shopping
I am 22 weeks i feel bad because i have not brought not one thing for my baby girl because i hate pink to the core and plus i spent two hundred on my sister new baby so i am going to steal some of the cute stuff back. I keep telling her she laughs it off but i love my niece lol... But i do need to start shopping before i buy my niece another thing
If you don't like pink you can get purple or yellow. Not every little girl has to be in pink. :) You must start to buy for your lil one before you but more buy for your niece even if your going to end up using it. What things do you need to buy?
I wont use that stuff i brought for my sister plus my niece has some stinky stuff in her pamper i am okay with her keeping the clothes but i do need to shop for my girl i also have to think of a theme i have alot to do i am glad i have a bf how has friends to help get this work done.
Dont feel too bad! I bought my lil man his first few things just a month ago. And im 34w6d.
Really i just have been trying to do the things for my son his 2 and his brithday is in two months so trying to be superwoman is what i do?
I'm 20+4 and I have all sorts of colors for my little girl. She's not gonna be a strictly pink baby girl(: