Short Cycle
I am a 30 something female who is trying to get pregnant.  I have been of BC for 10 months and nothing is happening.  I have noticed that my cycles are getting shorter each month.  My last cycle which started on Saturday Morning was gone by Sunday morning.   My ob/gyn has stated this is normal but I am not certain.  I have had my thyroid tested and that came back normal.  Any suggestions?
Hi there im not sure about the birth control.i can tell you though that short periods is perfectly normal.i have gone from a normal 4 day cycle to a 24-36 hour cyle,i was concerned this wasnt normal.but it is,i also concieved with periods this way...im 34 they say once you are in your 30's takes a little longer,but hang in there.it will happen...
Your cycle is the time between periods. So by cycle you mean that your *period* is lasting a shorter and shorter amount of time? If that is the case, YES it is normal! You can have a period for ONE day and it's still normal.