Should i leave him?
He uses me for money and doesnt want to work. I feel lonely in the relationship. I feel mentally unstable because of years of mental abuse. Now what?feel i dont want this baby
We are going through the same exact thing just leave him but don't take it out on the baby
I think u should talk to him and voice your concerns. If u cant come to an agreement then decide what to do from there. But i def agree with pp...dont take it out on the baby! That baby is half of you as well! Yes, it is half of him, however YOUR BODY has been nourishing it and will nourish it until birth. Good luck hun
It kind of sounds like you should leave him if he only uses you for money.
I just left my husband for the same reasons. If you have been dealing with it for years and you finally are willing to do something about it then go. Dont leave in the middle of a fight or anything, take a few days to decide if its really what you want and then let him know, he eithdr changes or you go...if he picks a fight, tell him hejust made his choice and leave. Thats what I did, so I knew that it wSnt just my hormones or anything...good luck with whatever you choose. But if you can work it out, I hope you do...I get to find out the sex of my baby tomorrow and haveto go alone on such a happy day just because heis mad at me. :/ I dont wish this on anyone but do what is beat for you and your baby