Shoveling Snow while pregnant?
I am almost 12 weeks pregnant. Ohio has gotten hit with a blizzard! I think we have about 10 inches right now... Is it okay for me to shovel snow? .
dont be doing too much you are still in your first trimester you should be taking it easy (please send some over to england)
Be careful...my doctor said that I could do anything that I did before pregnancy while pregnant BUT to just watch my heart rate-not to get to high!  SO, I guess if you take it real easy and keep your heart rate low you should be fine.  However, it might be worth it to just pay someone to do it for you.  Any neighborhood kids/teens?
I was watching a movie with my daughter and hear something outside. I looked out the window and there was my dad doing it for me! I couldn't believe it! He did my entire driveway and sidewalks!
AWESOME!  When I was pregnant (I had a mc in Dec.) my mom had done the same thing for me twice!  Nice if you don't have to do it but IF you do, just take it easy =)