Single and first baby
I'm only 19 and am having my first child. The father and I aren't together, and I haven't told my parents yet because they'll kick me out. I'm not 100% sure who the father is. Its between two guys. I quit my job a month ago before I found out I was pregnant. I'm 6 weeks. Any advice
I would tell your folks. I think they will be understanding. I was scared to tell mine at 17 because they always told me if I came home pregnant I'm out. But they were supportive. As far as not knowing who the father is. Wait and have DNA test done once babe is born.
I'm also quite young 16, and I thought telling my parents would be the worst choice but its actually the best thing. They need to know even if there pissed off about it it's better trust me
Tell your parents....seriously once you start getting big you wont be able to hide it and its better to say something earlier then later. For the father if you dont want to know then you dont need to know. Trust me i dont know my real father but from what my mom says he wasnt a good man and now my dad that raised me i wouldnt see it any other way. I love him like he was my real dad! And now hes going to be a grandpa and my mom a grandma and they are the happiest parents :) stay strong believe in yourself and just think, your parents were there once too :)