Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Small Belly

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Small Belly

Hi, I am 25 weeks ( 6 months) pregnant now. But my belly looks like small.. I am having 5'' 3 height and 125 lbs. Is there any problem? Im tensed..
I am sure you are FINE! Everyone and every pregnancy is different. If your Ob isnt worried then you have no reason to be! Exp. if this is your 1st pregnancy !
every woman and every pregnancy is different. when my mom had me, her first pregnancy, she was so small that no one even could tell she was pregnant with me. My best friend with her first looked like she had a beach ball in her stomach lol. I'm pregnant with my first at 13w and already showing. So it really varies. my mom was very petite at 5'0'' and about 120 when she got pregnant with me. So like the person who answered before me, if your OB doesnt seem concerned then i wouldnt worry. and if it really worries you that much you can always ask your OB and i'm sure they would be more then happy to explain anything you want to you.
I looked small during my second pregnancy - all belly, no gain anywhere else...well, except my breasts, LOL - and I was concerned because people kept telling me how small I looked.  I asked my OB about it, and he said I was measuring right on target and not to listen to anyone else but him - he said that people will either tell you that you look small or look huge, no one ever tells you that you look just fine....and it is SO TRUE!  As long as your OB or midwife doesn't have any concerns, then I would say that you should rest easy.

By the way....I was 40 weeks and people were still asking me how far along I was, thinking I was only about 7 months or so....and my little boy ended up being just fine :-)
People told me I was small and kept asking me if the baby was healthy, was I eating ect.  I barely looked pregnant at 6 months.  I am now 36 weeks and people ask me if I am having twins at 7 months I really started to pop out a lot.... and have the "swallowed a basketball" look now.  Before 7 months I  have passed with a little bloat even though my baby has always measured big, and I have gained adequete weight.  I am 5'5 and started out at 125 (I have gained about 30lbs).  Everyone is different just as long as doc says you are good don't worry about peoples comments... they should keep them to themselves unless asked in my opinion...lol.  Of course I am at the end of my preganncy and have all of these unsolicited comments and advice even at the gas station haha... gets annoying =)
I'm 26 weeks and am always getting comments that I look small. I'm 5'4 and was 108 lbs before I got pregnant. It could just be that your baby is resting towards your back rather than out front.
KTowne commented on Des_a_rae's status
KTowne, and Shannon79 commented on Belle313's status
Shannon79 commented on photo
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy