Smoking weed?
Ok I just found out I am 5 weeks and ive been smoking weed pretty heavy this past month. Will my baby be okay if I stop now?
It's never too late to stop smoking. I'm sure you are already well aware of the effects so I won't touch base there but baby should be OK its very very early. You can always consult your physician if you are having any major concerns specific to it :)
What about smoking weed through the pregnancy is it really that harmful it help some people eat
Just like any other recreational drug or pharmaceutical drug you need to consult a physician before use. There will always be safety guidelines that need to be followed and monitored.
It can cause brain damage
Just don't do it at all to be on the safe side for your baby's well being as far as eating goes you'll have to force yourself to eat even if you're not hungry
You're fine. I am 14 weeks 4 days and smoke. Vaporize it or use edibles if it makes you feel a little easier about it. I would not be gaining the right amount of weight if I were not using as a nausea aid still. I know people personally in the medical world and have voiced that there are no real reasons you can not use marijuana during pregnancy.
I smoked up to 27weeks with my baby weed an my baby is very much healthy.....different strokes for different folks
Really I was told Everytime they have you leave a urine test at your appointments ect they test for drug use etc!!! And by law they have to report it to Dhs. Which then Dhs could take your child when it's born from the hospital!!! Not worth it seriously. You have to choose what's more important to you.
Dhs can only take the baby if when he/she is born they have drugs found in the babys system. My friend smoked weed the entire pregnancy but stopped a month before she delivered like her doctor told her. Her doctor was fine with her smoking since it helped her eat to gain weight during her pregnancy. Her baby is perfectly healthy.
I know my opinion doesn't matter and people will probably have negative things to say about it. But I live in colorado. I smoked weed before I got pregnant with my second child, but personally chose to quit halfway through being pregnant. I'm 8 months now. There are actual studies here baised off mothers who smoked weed during pregnacy. Now none of the tests are completely conclusive. Hard ***** on both sides will tell you their opinion is the right one that no one else knows what their talking about or that weed users don't care about their babies, but here are the real facts. Marihuana has shown different affects on different mothers and children. The drug is actually recommended here in Colorado for mothers who suffer exstreamly nausea. It can however cause children to have a harder time later on with knowledge intake and drop them behind other children in the learning field. It can also cause caulic in newborns witch is where the child has difficulties passing gas, this will make them irritated and cause sessions of angry and crying. THERE HAS BEEN NO NOTED CASES  BRAIN DAMAGE. But there has been noted cases that say smoking weed will make it to where your body will not go into labor on its own and you will need an epidural or worst case C section. With my first child however I did not smoke at all. And still had a c section. My sister smoked weed through out both her pregnacies. And both her children are just as bright and healthy as my son is. Only difference I noted was her kids where more fussy than mine. With these facts in mind from a women who chose not to smoke weed it is your choice. Your child and your body. Smoking weed does less harm than a cig. So please make a decision based off the facts not bullying. And FYI they do take a urin sample when you're at the doctors to test for drugs. But they only notify child survices if you're doing real harm to your child like meth or herion. Even crack. My sister lived in Wyoming though her pregnacy and still has both her children. This is a site for help not abuse. Thank you.
But also like babyberry said if you're that concerned talk to your obgyn you're still early in your pregnancy, so smoking shouldn't have done harm. I personally recommend quitting because it also made my heart race when I smoked.