Someone HElP ME!!!!!!
I am Kelsey an i juss turned 16 an i am 4 weeks... I am thinking bout giving my baby up for adoption... But i dont really know what to do!!! My boyfriend has a job an we can support it... But im juss now in 10 grade an idk if i can be a good mom... I think thats what i am most scared of me not bein a good mommy... I mean i want to keep it but is it a good decision??? I juss need some help
everyone can be a good mother the thing is if they are willing to be..i know u can be a great mother and still finnish school...but if u do choose to go for adoption than make sure it is a good one and not a bad one..becasue there are place that aree bad..i know that because my baby daddy was adopted and he had very very bad things happen to him..so please look into things before you u just do it and not know anything
Well sweetie nobody can make that decision but you, I had my daughter when I was 16 and I think my biggest fear was if I was going to be a bad mom but now I can't imagine my life with out her and she is by far the smartest 5 yr old I know :) good luck on making your decision, feel free to message me anytime :)
Thank you..
Ur welcome :)
I agree, no one can make that decision for you:( if the only problem for you is a fear of being a bad mom, then you shouldn't give the baby away, no one is born as a mom we all become and learn by making mistakes
Hi Kelsey.. I was in your shoes at the age of 16 I had my first daughter, and believe me hun, u can do it, u can finish school also, you may feel scared about whether or not you will make a good mom or not..but its ntg to it but to do it!! Once u decide that you are goinh to have your baby you promise yourself that its not about you anymore and promise to take care.of that baby and stand by what u say..you will be fine..but that decision is totally up to you!! We couldnt give u enough advice on that because its a life long decision you will only have to deal with..so definitely think.it.thru..inbox me if u wanna talk
Sweety you are a baby yourself. And Im so sorry that your are having to make this kind of decision at your age. I was a teen mom at the age of 16 and let me tell you no amount of money can prepare you for the emotional rollercoaster that comes with having a baby.
No one on here can tell you what to do. This is something that you need to seriously talk about with the father of the baby and your parents. Babies are not cheap. A box of 60 diapers is $20.00 and thats the cheap brand. And that only lasts about a week (if that long) Formula is anywhere from $12 to $25 per can and you will go through one every 2 to 3 days. Clothes are getting more expensive. Have you thought about who will care for your baby if your going to finish school? Without a college education theres basically minimum wage, and no one can live off of that with a baby. Childcare for one baby is about $125 a week. And thats here in Texas.
These are things you will have to think about and yes its very stressfull and overwhelming but you have to be an adult now. Please talk to your parents or an adult that you trust. You need support in whatever decision that you make. But do what your heart tells you and put your baby's needs before your own. I hope I didnt come off to harsh. But this is what I wish someone wouldve told me when I was your age and in the exact same situation.
Im now 24 and happily married to my childrens father. We have 4 beautiful children together, but it was a VER TOUGH road to get here. We were both so young but with the help of my family I graduated and my husband put me through college and I got my RN license. It was very hard and I thank God everyday that my husband stuck around because as a teen mom the odds are against us and everyone expects us to fail and become another statistic...whatever you decide...make sure you hold your head up high and do something with your life because you precious baby will thank you for it. I promise you sweety. If you need to talk you can message me ok