Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Soonercare, St. johns NEEEED HELLP

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Soonercare, St. johns NEEEED HELLP

Is there anybody who lives in tulsa, ok that knows of a dr. that delivers @ St. johns that takes soonercare please, i really dont want to deliver at Hillcrest last time i had a placental abruption and they just sat me out in the hallway and then finally when my bf demanded a dr it was too late, please i really want a better hospitol ill even settle for st francis.
You can call your insurance company for a list of doctors that are in-network and deliver at St. Johns. You can also find doctor and midwife ratings at ratemds.com however they won't always tell you what insurance they take (you'll have to call around on the reviews you like).

I also want to encourage you to consider a midwife. Modern midwives are not what most people think; they are highly trained professionals and are with you throughout your labor and delivery. Hiring a doula is also a great idea. However having a midwife isn't the only option but definitely one I want to give you as you will receive more personalized care.
KeeLolo commented on photo
1 hr ago
KTowne, hansen20, and KeeLolo commented on veronica0808's status
1 hr ago
KTowne commented on hansen20's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy