Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Sorta OT but a little funny (Atleast *I* thought so)

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

So I'm checking out at Walmart yesterday.  I had bought a pack of FRER to have just in case.  (I'm not on birth control and I'm still pumping and giving Lily breastmilk exclusively)  I don't think I'm preg at the moment but you never know.  So anyway, I'm checking out and the cashier picks up the box of FRER and starts asking me if I think I'm pregnant.  I just replied "you never know". So she starts this whole conversation about the difference between equate and frer, etc.  She starts telling me about how screwed up her cycle was this month and how it normally is..complete with details.  (Meanwhile she's still ringing up my stuff).  She proceeds to tell me she took a test 2 days ago and it was negative and was asking me what I thought about it.   I, of course, tried to give her the best advice I could.  I couldn't help but think that she was lucky she didn't choose someone who gets uptight and embarassed by that kind of thing.  The whole time we're talking there's this guy behind me..prolly in his 50's, and he looks really grumpy.  He HAD to be wishing we'd just shut up LOL.  Before I left I told her there was a website where she could go and check the sensitivities of tests so she asked what it was and I told her.  Then she repeats it all extra loud... "pee on a stick *******?" I was like "yeah" and looked at the guy behind me who just looked absolutely mortified.

I've had strangers tell me all kinds of things, but never something so personal LOL.  I just figured she really needed someone to talk to and was confused/scared and apparently she thought I was experienced enough to help her.  (I only had Lily with me at the time but told her I had 5 kids so I'd taken my share of tests lol)

That guy prolly vowed never to go through her line again tho!!!
Haha old men!
sweetbee3 added the Weight Tracker
KeeLolo Well O day was Sept 21st. I... Comment
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy