Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Spotting, Missed Period, Negative tests, and now light off and on cramp...

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Spotting, Missed Period, Negative tests, and now light off and on cramping?

I spotted on March 10th-17th, almost two weeks after my Feb. AF. My AF was suppose to come the last week of March and it didn't. So basically I missed my period. I decided to test on Thursday, April 2nd. The tests were negatives. I felt like it was still too early to test and the negatives were inaccurate because I still have no period. Am I wrong or right? I've been getting light crampings and headches off and on since the spotting in early March. I've been more tired than usual. My breasts are extremely softer (sensitive) than usual. And I've been alot more emotional. They feel fuller and just yesterday my nipples feel sore. Due to these "symptoms or signs" I want to know what are the chances of me being pregnant? When should I take another test?
Anytime you have sex (protected or unprotected) pregnancy is a possibility. Deciding when to test depends entirely on how regular or irregular your cycles are. Unfortunately the symptoms you described are very common even when pregnancy isn't the cause. I would suggest you wait another 3 days and repeat the hpt using First Morning Urine. If you continue to get negative results and your period doesn't start in the next week, you may want to contact your dr to either schedule a blood test or to try and figure out what may be causing the delay. Good luck.
mhv commented on LONG, but I need inpu...
8 mins ago
KTowne commented on LONG, but I need inpu...
TTC2006 commented on LONG, but I need inpu...
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy