Spotting at 39 weeks
So last night at around 11 I went to the washroom and I always check the toilet paper. Well last night there was blood, not a lot just spotting. I blotted with clean toilet paper 5 or 6 more times and there was still blood.
I have had nothing this morning but I think I lost my mucous plug.

I tried calling my doc but the office is closed fridays. Wed morning i had my first internal and he said i might have some spotting but so late after the exam? 1.5 days later?

Should I call L&D just to see what they say? or wait until other things start to progress?
Its possible not to get the spotting after an exam until like a day and a half later. Sounds like it could be things progressing. I would call L&D and let them know that you had an appointment a couple days ago and that you are spotting and see what they want you to do. Always better to be safe than sorry.